Husqvarna 540i XP Chainsaw
High-performance professional battery chainsaw with fleet connectivity
Husqvarna 540i XP is a powerful and efficient battery-powered chainsaw, equivalent to a 40cc pro petrol saw when fitted with a BLi300 battery. It’s ideal for removal of small and mid-sized trees where you need smooth and efficient cuts. Designed for professionally oriented users who want a lightweight, high performance rear-handle chainsaw. Delivers all the benefits of battery power without compromising cutting performance. The integrated connectivity makes it easy to keep track of usage stats, service history and last known location in the Husqvarna Fleet Services™ app.
- Excludes battery and charger
- With the smart Husqvarna Connect app, you’ll have easy access to helpful tips, manuals and spare part recommendations. For your connected Bluetooth equipment, the app also provides additional information such as runtime and charging status as well as maintenance and service needs. The app can be downloaded, free of charge, from App Store or Google Play. Not yet available on all markets.
- High chain speed for fast, smooth cutting
- No refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs.
- This battery-powered Husqvarna machine fulfils the IPX4 classification for rain resistance. This makes it a long-lasting and reliable tool that can be used all year round in all weather conditions.
- Our battery accessories allow you to carry on and get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- The product is automatically shut down after 3 minutes of being idle, which prolongs the life of the battery and also lower the risk for injuries when left unattended. With the chain-brake activated, the shutdown occurs after 30 minutes.
- The high performing Husqvarna battery system offers a wide range of options, from lightweight integrated- to backpack batteries. The batteries within our system are built to be used over a long time, are quick to recharge and even quicker to swap for continuous use. Our battery system allows flexible use in different Husqvarna tools and you will always find a tailored battery solution that perfectly suits your task at hand.
- Choose between normal or savE™ mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result.
- The key pad is very easy to operate.
- The retaining function prevents loosing the bar nuts.
- Our in-house developed, advanced brushless motor is 25 % more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides a high and consistent torque.
- Flip-up fuel tank caps are easy to open and secure firmly, even when wearing thick winter gloves.
- Reduces the likelihood of injury due to kickback.