Husqvarna 520i HD70 Hedge Trimmer
Powerful yet lightweight and well-balanced battery-powered hedge trimmer for commercial use with 70cm double-sided cutting bar that gives you a great range. New proprietary motor and new powerful battery will allow you to maximise your working time. The pivoting rear handle makes it easier when cutting both vertically and horizontally. Excludes battery and charger.
- Well balanced for easy handling.
- The high performing Husqvarna battery system offers a wide range of options, from lightweight integrated- to backpack batteries. The batteries within our system are built to be used over a long time, are quick to recharge and even quicker to swap for continuous use. Our battery system allows flexible use in different Husqvarna tools and you will always find a tailored battery solution that perfectly suits your task at hand.
- Choose between normal or savE™ mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result.
- The rear handle can be put in multi positions to facilitate cutting the sides and top of hedges.
- The battery back provides an equally high power, reliable operation and long lifetime as petrol-driven machines – without any direct emissions. Also, you get as much done on a single charge, as you would manage on one tank of petrol.
- Our battery accessories allow you to carry on and get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- No refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs.
- The key pad is very easy to operate.
- The noise level from our battery machines are up to 13 dB(A) lower than a petrol machine – which is a huge difference. A reduction of 3 dB(A) is usually perceived as a halving of the noise level. This makes work a lot more pleasant for you – and also allows you to work in the most public of settings.
- Smart battery pack position, placed horizontally through the body of the machine. Reduces the risk of having dirt, chips, dust and water accumulate in the battery compartment, causing connector issues. Also, it means the weight of the battery can be placed in or near the desired center of gravity and in the rotational axis of the product, resulting in increased maneuverability. The through body design also offers a high degree of flexibility since it allows battery packs of different sizes to be used.
- The 4000 cuts per minute ensure great cutting results.
- This battery-powered Husqvarna machine fulfils the IPX4 classification for rain resistance. This makes it a long-lasting and reliable tool that can be used all year round in all weather conditions.
- Low total weight through less components and lightweight electric motor in comparison with petrol machines.