Husqvarna 130 Petrol Chainsaw
If you’re looking for a chainsaw to use around your home and garden for years to come, it’s worth investing in a saw that’s up to the job. A saw worthy of the Husqvarna name. The Husqvarna 130 is easy to start, easy to handle – and can chop firewood with ease, help with pruning and even take down the odd tree. Small, but mighty – and great value, too.
- Effective inertia-activated chain brake.
- X-Torq® delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
- Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
- Combined choke/stop control allow for easier starting and reduce the risk of engine flooding.
- LowVib® effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user’s arms and hands.