Husqvarna 450 II E-series Chainsaw
Second generation powerful all-round saw for people who value professional qualities in a saw. Starts easily also with a slower pull, comes with slimmer saw body and flip-up tank caps. The X-Torq® engine means lower fuel consumption and reduced emission levels. Auto return stop switch, tool-less chain tensioner and visible fuel level makes the saw easier to handle. Equipped with Smart Start® and fuel pump to every time ensure easy starts.
- Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
- X-Torq® delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- The flip-up tank cap is easy to open and close when refueling.
- Quick-release air filter facilitates easy cleaning and replacement.
- Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
- Increased comfort with soft inlay, ergonomic trigger and asymmetrical handle.
- Distinct felling marks for better felling precision.
- The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Snap-lock cylinder cover saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning.
- Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- LowVib® effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user’s arms and hands.
- Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check fuel level.
- Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Effective inertia-activated chain brake.