Husqvarna 120i Chainsaw with battery and charger
This easy-to-use, lightweight electric chainsaw is ideal for the garden. It has lower noise levels than a petrol chainsaw and no direct emissions, so you won’t disturb the neighbours. It is cordless, easy to operate thanks to the intuitive keypad and easy to maintain. For extra safety, there is an inertia chain brake. This Husqvarna electric chainsaw is ideal for pruning, cutting small branches and felling small trees.
- Choose between normal or savE™ mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result.
- Brushless motor with high torque to weight ratio for increased efficiency, increased reliability, reduced noise and longer product-life.
- Quick and easy chain tensioning and assembling of the bar and the chain without using any tools.
- The flip-up tank cap is easy to open.
- The design of the hand guard allows easier view of the tip of the saw bar, and improved control when operating.
- The key pad is very easy to operate.
- Effective inertia-activated chain brake.
- The low noise provides a comfortable work situation and low disturbance for others.
- Models in the Battery 100 – 300 Series have a compact, slimmed-down design for excellent ergonomics. This makes them lightweight and well balanced – allowing you to work comfortably.