Husqvarna 395 XP® Petrol Chainsaw
R15,860.00 – R16,430.00
An advanced large-size XP®-saw, developed for the toughest forestry jobs. A perfect saw for hard wood logging with longer bars. This saw has classic Husqvarna XP® -features such as high power to weight ratio, along with a rugged, high-speed engine with an improved cylinder and anti-vibration carburetor. The XP® G model has heated handles.
- Sturdily built magnesium crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
- Adjustable oil pump makes it easy to set the chain lubrication according to your needs.
- Angled front handle for better grip and natural working position.
- Quick-release air filter facilitates easy cleaning and replacement.
- Quick release cover saves time when cleaning or changing spark plug.
- Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- LowVib® effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user’s arms and hands.
- Smart Start® engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Distinct, coloured felling marks for better felling precision.
- Effective inertia-activated chain brake.