Husqvarna T535i XP® Top Handle Chainsaw
For professional users who want a lightweight, extremely easy-to-use top handle chainsaw with high performance. Perfect for arborists. A robust chainsaw with excellent ergonomics, high performance and high chainspeed.
- The flip-up tank cap is easy to open and close when refueling
- The high performing Husqvarna battery system offers a wide range of options, from lightweight integrated- to backpack batteries. The batteries within our system are built to be used over a long time, are quick to recharge and even quicker to swap for continuous use. Our battery system allows flexible use in different Husqvarna tools and you will always find a tailored battery solution that perfectly suits your task at hand
- Our in-house developed, advanced brushless motor is 25 % more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides a high and consistent torque
- Belt eyelet makes it quick and easy to connect the saw to the climbing harness.
- Inertia chain brake reduces the likelihood of injury due to kickback
- The battery back provides an equally high power, reliable operation and long lifetime as petrol-driven machines – without any direct emissions. Also, you get as much done on a single charge, as you would manage on one tank of petrol
- Our battery accessories allow you to carry on and get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible
- High chain speed for fast, smooth cutting
- A sturdy point for fastening a rope, making it easy to hoist the saw up into a tree.
- The key pad is very easy to operate
- Choose between normal or savE™ mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result
- The product is automatically shut down after 3 minutes of being idle, which prolongs the life of the battery and also lower the risk for injuries when left unattended. With the chainbrake activated, the shutdown occurs after 30 minutes
- The retaining function prevents loosing the bar nuts