Husqvarna 553RS Brushcutter
Highly productive, versatile machine for frequent trimming of thick grass and weed. 553RS is a bargain for landowners who want a robust, reliable and easy to use brushcutter. Equipped with a strong, fuel-efficient X-Torq engine and an efficient air filter that provides less engine wear and service. Trimmer head, grass blade and combi-guard are included.
- The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Standard harness for lighter brushcutters.
- Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Heavy duty twin line cutting system with Tap ‘n Go for quick line feed.
- The cutting attachment combi-guard can be used with either a grass blade or a trimmer head.
- The handle bar is attached to the tube by a die casted clamp for high durability.
- The heavy duty clutch facilitates tough work using long cords and large diameter cutting knife.
- The stand alone starter makes it easy to change starter cord if needed.
- The efficient air filter provide less cost for service and less engine wear.
- Bevel gear designed with high torque and the cutting equipment parallel to the ground for best cutting performance.
- Comfortable handle design.