Husqvarna 520i RX Brushcutter
A lightweight and high performance bullhorn trimmer for professional users. Perfect for gardeners, landscapers and contractors. Features excellent ergonomics and balance, 2-way rotation trimmer head and long-lasting brushless motor. Comfortable harness included.
- Excludes battery and charger
- The rotational direction of the trimmer head can be changed for less grass on walk ways.
- Smart battery pack position, placed horizontally through the body of the machine. Reduces the risk of having dirt, chips, dust and water accumulate in the battery compartment, causing connector issues. Also, it means the weight of the battery can be placed in or near the desired center of gravity and in the rotational axis of the product, resulting in increased maneuverability. The through body design also offers a high degree of flexibility since it allows battery packs of different sizes to be used.
- Our in-house developed, advanced brushless motor is 25 % more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides a high and consistent torque – even when you cut high, thick or wet grass.
- High handle bar increases freedom of movement when working on slopes.
- This battery-powered Husqvarna machine fulfils the IPX4 classification for rain resistance. This makes it a long-lasting and reliable tool that can be used all year round in all weather conditions.
- Comfortable padded harness.
- Our machines have a compact, slimmed construction with the front handle close to the centre of gravity. This makes them lightweight and well balanced – allowing you to work comfortably in all situations.
- The battery machines are operated using an interactive keypad. You start and stop the machines easily by pushing a button. There’s also a savE button for maximising the runtime. The trimmers have an extra button for changing the trimmer head’s direction of rotation.
- The high performing Husqvarna battery system offers a wide range of options, from lightweight integrated- to backpack batteries. The batteries within our system are built to be used over a long time, are quick to recharge and even quicker to swap for continuous use. Our battery system allows flexible use in different Husqvarna tools and you will always find a tailored battery solution that perfectly suits your task at hand.
- Choose between normal or savE™ mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result.
- The noise level from our battery machines are up to 13 dB(A) lower than a petrol machine – which is a huge difference. A reduction of 3 dB(A) is usually perceived as a halving of the noise level. This makes work a lot more pleasant for you – and also allows you to work in the most public of settings.
- Heavy duty twin line cutting system with Tap ‘n Go for quick line feed.
- No refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs.