Husqvarna 535iFR Brushcutter
Husqvarna 535iFR is a robust and versatile, high-performance battery-powered brushcutter designed for frequent use on grass, brush and light forestry clearing. It’s lightweight, well-balanced and power equivalent to a 35cc petrol brushcutter. The Husqvarna E-TORQ motor and 45 cm cutting diameter deliver the performance you need to get the job done on time. The bevel gear and other vital components are carried over from our petrol range. Includes saw blade, grass blade and trimmer head.
Excludes battery & charger
- The machine offers you the flexibility to work truly cordless with an internal battery. Alternatively, the machine can also be connected to a backpack battery or battery belt. Whatever suits your preferences and needs.
- Tap ‘n’ Go trimmer head is easy to use and refill
- The 3-speed mode allows you to maximise your runtime by adjusting the power output to the current working conditions
- The key pad is very easy to operate and equipped with a LED indicator showing the battery status
- This battery-powered Husqvarna machine fulfils the IPX4 classification for rain resistance. This makes it a long-lasting and reliable tool that can be used all year round in all weather conditions
- Our machines have a compact, optimized design. This makes them lightweight and well balanced – allowing you to work comfortably in all situations
- The Husqvarna-developed E-TORQ motors are perfectly adapted for each application. The brushless design minimizes the number of moving parts and the motors are built to withstand tough, prolonged professional use. They are completely maintenance-free and will last for the product’s whole lifespan
- Smart battery pack position, placed horizontally through the body of the machine. Reduces the risk of having dirt, chips, dust and water accumulate in the battery compartment, causing connector issues. Also, it means the weight of the battery can be placed in or near the desired center of gravity and in the rotational axis of the product, resulting in increased maneuverability. The through body design also offers a high degree of flexibility since it allows battery packs of different sizes to be used
- Able to be used in all Husqvarna battery tools, our lithium-ion batteries are durable, easy to swap and recharge quickly
- The noise level from our battery machines are up to 13 dB(A) lower than a petrol machine – which is a huge difference. A reduction of 3 dB(A) is usually perceived as a halving of the noise level. This makes work a lot more pleasant for you – and also allows you to work in the most public of settings
- No fuel refilling, fewer parts and electronically-controlled drive system for less downtime
- Adjustable and ergonomically designed handlebar for best comfort
- Optimised shaft length and 35 degree bevel gear facilitates operation and allows the cutting equipment working parallel to the ground