Husqvarna 143R-II Brushcutter
Husqvarna 143R-II is a rugged brushcutter designed for tough use. The handle bar has an assymetrical design which leads to better working position. Delivered with double harness.
- Standard harness for lighter brushcutters.
- Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- The cutting attachment combi-guard can be used with either a grass blade or a trimmer head.
- The handle bar is attached to the tube by a die casted clamp for high durability.
- The heavy duty clutch facilitates tough work using long cords and large diameter cutting knife.
- The stand alone starter makes it easy to change starter cord if needed.
- Bevel gear designed with high torque and the cutting equipment parallel to the ground for best cutting performance.