Husqvarna Automower® 430X
Advanced and fully-sized model in the X-line series from the world leaders in robotic mowing. Smart enough to negotiate the challenges of large and complex lawns – like multiple narrow passages, obstacles, tough terrain and slopes up to 45%. GPS-assisted navigation and a host of features including Automower® Connect make it the intelligent way to keep your lawn green, healthy and perfectly mowed. The Automower® Connect app keeps you in control: track, interact and stay updated at the touch of a screen, wherever you are in the world.
- Enjoy the convenience of complete command from your smartphone with the Husqvarna Automower® Connect app. From edge to edge you can manage and monitor your Husqvarna robotic mower – freeing you from the task of mowing your lawn with the reliability to always achieve a premium cut. Make your lawn care as carefree as possible with Automower® Connect. Cellular, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity available, dependent on model. *Bluetooth® connectivity offers up to 30 meters range. Wi-Fi connectivity gives coverage from anywhere in the world whilst the mower is connected to Wi-Fi. Cellular communication gives coverage from anywhere in the world and includes a 10 years mobile data contract*. *The included Automower® Connect 10 years contract only applies if a third party provides sufficient mobile coverage in the area
- An onboard GPS system creates a map of the garden, including where the boundary and guide wires are installed. Husqvarna Automower® will then register which parts of the garden it has covered and adjusts its mowing pattern accordingly. This will ensure optimized lawn coverage and an excellent cutting result.
- Weather Timer – adjusts the working time to the lawn’s growth rate, meaning that Husqvarna Automower® will maximize its mowing time during periods of strong grass growth. In sunny or dry weather, or late in the season, the mower will spend less time mowing, which decreases wear on lawn and mower
- Automatic passage handling – PATENTED – Husqvarna Automower® automatically senses narrow passages and finds its way even through the smallest passages. It will vary its route through the passage to avoid unpleasant tracks
- All Husqvarna Automower® models with cellular or Wi-Fi connectivity are compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home. This means that you can execute the most common voice commands such as start, stop, park and get status updates from your mower by simply asking your voice assistant, use it in IFTTT routines and more. With Automower® Connect you can also integrate your robotic mower with your Gardena Smart System and let mowing and watering work together.
- Integrate Automower® even more into your smart home by using it in IFTTT applets. Connect to one of our smart connections in the Automower® Connect app, or even create your own routine with IFTTT. Perhaps you want your mower to park when your kids come home from school or when the weather forecast shows heavy rain? Or perfectly synchronise it with the weather? IFTTT (“If This, Then That”) is free and easy to use.
- Products equipped with GPS tracking immediately begin tracking the mowers GPS position and send notifications to your device via the Automower Connect® app. Minimising the risk of theft and letting you know where your mower is at all times
- The cutting height is swiftly adjusted by the electrically operated height adjustment, easily accessible from the main menu or via the Automower® Connect app
- By defining the GeoFence area for your mower via the Automower® Connect app you will receive notifications to your phone if your mower is moved outside this predefined area. Minimising the risk of theft and letting you know where your mower is at all times
- Remote start points x5 – a uniform cutting result throughout the lawn thanks to the possibility to start the mowing at five different remote locations along the patented guide wire, out from the charging station. The larger grass area, the better and more important with several starting points. With active GPS assisted navigation (specific models), the remote starting points are autoset and manual settings are not needed
- Balance control – for silent and trouble-free operation it automatically detects imbalance in the cutting system. Imbalance could be caused by missing, double mounted or damaged blades
- Automatic cutting functionality to even out grass height differences. Cutting disc sensors detect whether the mower enters area with higher grass and switches cutting technology to systematic spiral pattern
- Special mode to quickly mow a limited area of longer grass. This is especially useful for areas beneath for example garden furniture, once the furniture is removed. Place the mower in the desired area and choose Spot cutting mode. The mower will mow in tight spirals and when finished resume in automatic mode
- Makes life easier when sharing one mower on numerous locations. With personal names on each profile and installation it is easy to switch between different setups via the menu on the mower
- If you lawn is split into separate areas you can set up a secondary area within your installation. In order to set up a secondary area you need to set up the boundary wire to create an island around the secondary area. Once installed you will have to manually move the mower between these two areas and the mower will mow for a selected period of time or until the battery is empty
- Husqvarna Automower® X-Line is our most fully-featured range, designed for those who want a top-of-the-line robotic lawn mower. Equipped with the X-Line feature package, including Automower® Connect with GPS theft tracking, GPS assisted navigation, LED headlights, front rubber bumper and X-Line body design
- Possibility to adjust settings even when it is dark. An efficient backlit keypad makes all the buttons clearly visible also during the dark hours
- By choosing this product, you can feel confident that it produces lower carbon emissions during active use compared to a traditional petrol product. This battery-driven product does not emit any CO₂ during use while still providing the power and quality that you expect from a Husqvarna product. However, it’s important to note that CO₂ emissions are generated during other stages of the product’s lifecycle, such as production, charging and end-of-life disposal
|Working area capacity||
3 200 m²