Husqvarna Automower® 420
Well-equipped large size robotic mower for efficient mowing of challenging grass areas. Suitable for larger areas up to 2200 m² and can handle steep slopes with an incline of as much as 45%. Smart technology adapts the amount of mowing to the lawn’s growth rate, enables spot mowing of a limited area of longer grass and guides the mower through narrow passages. The intuitive menu on the large, user-friendly display allows personal settings for when you’d like the machine to mow. Polar white colour is available as an option.
- The Bluetooth® solution, Automower® Connect@HOME, gives you full control of the mower right in your smartphone. You can easily send start, stop and park commands, check and adjust the settings. Bluetooth® communication up to 30 meters range. Standard for all 300-400 series.
- The weather timer adjusts the working time to the lawn’s growth rate, meaning that Husqvarna Automower® will maximize its mowing time during periods of strong grass growth. In sunny or dry weather, or late in the season, the mower will spend less time mowing, which decreases wear on lawn and mower.
- Husqvarna Automower® automatically senses narrow passages and finds its way even through the smallest passages. It will vary its route through the passage to avoid unpleasant tracks.
- A uniform cutting result throughout the lawn thanks to the possibility to start the mowing at five different remote locations along the patented guide wire, out from the charging station. The larger grass area, the better and more important with several starting points. With active GPS assisted navigation (specific models), the remote starting points are autoset and manual settings are not needed.
- If you lawn is split into separate areas you can set up a secondary area within your installation. In order to set up a secondary area you need to set up the boundary wire to create an island around the secondary area. Once installed you will have to manually move the mower between these two areas and the mower will mow for a selected period of time or until the battery is empty
- For silent and trouble-free operation it automatically detects imbalance in the cutting system. Imbalance could be caused by missing, double mounted or damaged blades.
- Automatic cutting functionality to even out grass height differences. Cutting disc sensors detect whether the mower enters area with higher grass and switches cutting technology to systematic spiral pattern.
- Special mode to quickly mow a limited area of longer grass. This is especially useful for areas beneath for example garden furniture, once the furniture is removed. Place the mower in the desired area and choose Spot cutting mode. The mower will mow in tight spirals and when finished resume in automatic mode.
- Makes life easier when sharing one mower on numerous locations. With personal names on each profile and installation it is easy to switch between different setups via the menu on the mower.
- High resolution, large-sized display with clear and intuitive graphic menu structure. Easy and pleasant to use. Self explaining set-up for convenient programming of the individual settings.
|Working area capacity||
2 200 m²